On the bridge

On the bridge

novembro 07, 2016


Today's post comes with a very special guest: the sun! This was the outfit chosen for a walk with friends, super simple and very practical! This bordeaux leather jacket is one of my loves this season, I can not even stop wearing it! Another piece that I like a lot are the torn jeans because they giving a cool air to the outfit, but as I haven't one pair yet, I went trough my sister's wardrobe and stole these ones (advantages of wearing the same size!).
I hope you enjoy!

O post de hoje vem com um convidado muito especial: o sol! Este foi o conjunto escolhido para um passeio com amigos, super simples e bem prático! Este casaco de cabedal bordeaux é um dos meus amores esta estação, não consigo mesmo parar de vesti-lo! Outra peça que adoro são os jeans rasgados porque dão um ar cool ao conjunto, mas como ainda não tenho nenhuns fui roubar estes ao armário da minha irmã (vantagens de vestir o mesmo número!). 
Espero que gostem!


I WAS WEARING
                                         
Biker jacket: Bershka
Blouse: Stradivarius
Jeanss: Bershka
Sneackers: Adidas



Comentários